An easy recipe to welcome.
Benefits of Milk and Honey may be a popular home remedy and may be wont to treat a spread of various health problems
Research has shown that when these two ingredients are mixed together they’re more powerful.
For treating staph infections than when taken alone.
3. The mixture destroys harmful bacteria within the body which helps to cure the cold and viral infections.
Honey may be a rich source of prebiotics.
These cause your body to supply healthy bacteria within the gastrointestinal system .
This strengthens your system, yet also gets intestinal problems like constipation, indigestion, cramps and flatulence.
How to make this health tonic
You Will Need 250ml Cow’s milk 1 Tablespoon Organic Raw Honey
Add these ingredients to a glass and stir well.
Be sure to use organic raw honey, as regular honey contains unhealthy syrup and additives.
Drink this within the morning to spice up your health, or an hour before bed to enhance your sleep patterns.
5. The tryptophan found within the milk works well with the nutrients within the honey to supply
a relaxing night’s sleep.
Those who suffer with insomnia may find this extremely useful, because the honey also regulates
insulin and therefore the production of serotonin within the brain.
6. This combination also takes in some delightful nutrients which are beneficial to your body.
It contains healthy doses of Calcium, vitamin B2 , B6, B12, Copper, Iron, Magnesium,
Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc, Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid.
7. These minerals and vitamins help the body to metabolise cholesterol, lowering the danger
of obesity and heart problems.
Honey also helps the body to soak up more calcium from the milk.
8. The honey and milk combination offer some bizarre benefits of milk and honey for skin
They can be applied on to the skin using a cotton pad to moisturise and renew damaged skin cells.
9. The antioxidants found within the raw honey eliminate free radicals from the body and
can keep the eyes healthy later in life.
This also has an anti-aging effect, preventing the first onset of wrinkles.
10. If you opt to drink this within the morning, you’ll notice you’ve got more stamina throughout the day.
The proteins and carbohydrates stimulate the metabolism to release more energy from the foods you eat.
11. The honey allows the calcium from the milk to soak up into the bones.
This promotes stronger and healthier bones, reducing problems like osteoporosis and
joint inflammation as we grow old .
12. you’ll also mix the honey with full fat milk and use as a hair repair tonic.
Warm this mixture and pour over the hair.
Let this sit for an hour before washing with a mild shampoo.
This will produce a healthy shine and softness.
Be sure to share this post together with your friends and see our other remedies to enhance your health.
Thank you considerably for Reading, a like is usually appreciated and remember to subscribe
for more healthy Articles.
I wish you excellent health, wealth and happiness.