Figs are a fruit of the fig tree, usually found in Asia and the people of India called it “Anjeer”.The fig tree is the world oldest tree, as its “Benefits of figs” are disclosed in the Bible. Before the use of sugar, the figs are used to add natural sweetness to all types of deserts. The scientific name of fig is Ficus Carica these are among the sweetest summer fruit.
Fig fruit is a sweet fruit with lots of tiny seeds and it has a soft skin, so you can have both ripe or dried. It has a chewy texture with crunchy seeds inside. Figs are often dried to preserve so to enjoy it the whole year. The figs nutrition are high in iron, fiber, potassium, and calcium.
They are of multiple color and textures. They are of more than 250 varieties of figs all over the world. The fig trees play a symbolic role in many world religion like the Hindu, Christianity, Islamic, Buddhism as this tree representing fertility and peace.
Benefits Of Figs Dried
- Prevention of Hypertension
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Keeps colon Healthy
- Cure for constipation and piles
- Good for Diabetics
- Good For Stronger Bones
- Keeps Heart Healthy
- Improve Sexual Power
- Prevent From Urinary Calcium loss
- Ideal For Weight losoo Routine
- Promote Healthy Hair
- Helps Alkaline Forming Which Prevent Acidity
- Fiber In Figs Improves Digestion
Benefits Of Figs
There are many Amazing benefits of figs, Let us discuss them below:
1.Good for Diabetics: The high fiber content in figs make them good for people with diabetes. however dried figs are high in sugar content, so you should consult a dermatologist about the quality of dried fig you want to consume.
2. Weight lose: Figs are a fantastic source of dietary fiber, these type of fiber are ideal for decreasing body weight and therefore are frequently appropriate for weight loss routine. A benefit of fig consists of weight reduction also. Even though figs are high on sugar, figs contain the benefit of carrying natural sugar, which makes it certainly one of the fruit to consume for weight reduction.
3.Prevention of Hypertension: People usually take in sodium in the form of the salt, but low potassium and high sodium level may lead to hypertension, making figs a relaxing food as well, which bring some calmness to your day.
4.Lower Blood Pressure: Consuming dried figs are essential to meet your daily requirement and it helps lower the blood pressure.
5. Keeps colon Healthy: Frequent uses of figs safeguard the colons from numerous inflammation-related illness. It guarantees healthy bowel function as said in the Ayurveda.
6.Good for constipation and piles: The softening and mildly laxative properties of the fruit help to empty any trouble of the person suffering from constipation and piles, figs are rich in fiber and they also act as a mild laxative
7.For Stronger Bones: Figs are a good source of calcium that is essential for bone density. Additionally, potassium in figs counteracts the calcium loss caused by high salt diet, preventing the bones from thinning out at a faster rate.
8. Urinary Calcium loss: The people who maintain a high sodium diet may be affected by increased urinary calcium loss. The high potassium contains in figs helps to avoid the condition and regulate the consent of waste in your urine. it minimizes the calcium you lose while increasing the amount of uric acid and other harmful toxins which you want to get out of your body.
9. Improve Sexual Power: Figs have been used since the ancient time as a cure for sexual weakness. Soaking figs in milk overnight and consuming it in the morning is said to be useful for enhancing sexual powers.
10.Heart Health: Figs are an excellent source of potassium, a mineral that helps to control blood pressure levels. The soluble fiber, pectin, present in these fruit moves freely through the body, preventing cholesterol. Figs leaves have been shown to lower triglyceride levels in the body preventing Heart Attack and stroke. Dried figs contain phenol, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid that helps in lowering the risk of coronary disease.
How To Eat Figs
1.you can also bake a cake by adding some figs in it
2. You can add figs to your dessert as it is sweet in taste
3. By adding some figs in your Milkshake or Juice
4. Add some figs in your Morning cereals
5. You can also make Indian sweets like Barfi and Halwa
6.make Jam and Chutney with Figs
7.get dried figs for any departmental store and consume it like the raisins and the almonds
And Much more experiments can be done with figs cooking.
so share your own recipes of fig in the comment section down below.
Essential Uses of Fig Leaves
There are vital fig leaves health edges may be the foremost renowned of all the fig leaves health edges is Diabetes. Early research recommends that a tea produced using fig leaves may lessen insulin necessities in individuals with type 1 diabetes. It additionally appears to bring down glucose levels subsequent to eating.
figleaves health edges embody lowering triglycerides are a kind of fat that flow into in your bloodstream these fats are often one in every of the factors that contribute to cardiovascular disease on the cancer front fig leaves could also be able to stop the expansion of pure varieties of abnormal cells preventing the onset of invasive cancer
a vital health benefit of fig leaves here are some home remedies that use fig leaves to bronchitis place 3 fig leaves during a pot of water and boil when quarter-hour remove the leaves and drink the tea add honey for a sweet style and additional infection-fighting power for those with heart issues eat some fresh figs each day and build a tea from fig leaves build a boil fig leaf tea let the mixture cool and then apply to affected areas to treat a pain drink a fig leaf tea to help lower pressure level one folk’s remedy suggests chew 2 fig leaves and swallowing them to assist treat an ulcer
Fig is a tree. The natural fig fruit is regularly eaten. The fig fruit and leaves are used for making medicines.
Fig LEAF is utilized for diabetes, elevated cholesterol, and skin conditions, for example, psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema
A few people apply the smooth sap (LATEX) from the tree straightforwardly to the skin to treat skin tumors and warts.
How can it function?
Fig leaf contains synthetic compounds that may assist individuals with type 1 diabetes to utilize insulin all the more proficiently.