I decided to share one of my favorite fruits with you. I’m going to mention the health benefits of Eating dates with milk, Benefits of Dates Fruit, how many dates to eat per day and the way I usually use this ancient and delicious fruit.
The word “date” came from Greek word duck Teyla’s means fingers so if you can actually look at the palm tree you’re going to notice that they grow on a tree in a form of kind of like lobster fingers and they’ve been cultivated very long time ago around 8,000 years ago in a country that we now call Iraq.so date palms are national symbols of Saudi Arabia and Israel and I usually get my dates in a regular grocery store the way how I choose the date I usually target for darker colors and the reason why I’m doing that because darker colors are of potassium.
Benefits of Eating Dates with Milk
Dates are also known as kajoor in India are incredibly healthy and there are several “benefits of dates in the morning” enriched with healthy fiber vitamins, minerals sugar and energy these are regarded as the power food dates are a rich source of zinc magnesium potassium phosphorus iron and calcium with so many minerals and vitamins these are indeed one of the best things you can eat daily.
How many dates to eat per day
You can eat six to eight dates per day in the normal weather nutritional value of the dates consists of dietary fibers potassium magnesium and antioxidants
Health benefits of dates with milk
- preventing and curing anemia: dates possess high mineral and iron content which makes them an ideal dietary supplement for those who are suffering from anemia. Anemia is a condition in which the amount of hemoglobin decreases in the body the high levels of iron in dates enhance the production of hemoglobin.
- Treating constipation: dates act as very effective laxatives these possess very high amounts of soluble fiber which is very important for promoting the healthy bowel movement and for the easy passage of the food from the intestinal tract soak a few dates in water at night and let them stay soaked overnight in the morning of this solution and water to get relief from constipation.
- Maintaining bone health: as the dates are exceptionally rich in minerals they are very effective in strengthening the bones and in fighting off the debilitating ailments such as osteoporosis. The benefits of dates with milk automatically make your bones stronger because of the sufficient amount of selenium magnesium. Manganese in copper so this minerals are very essential for bone formation.
- Preventing abdominal cancer: there are a plethora of cancers associated with the abdominal region including colorectal or bowel cancer liver cancer pancreatic cancer ovarian cancer uterine cancer renal cancer and stomach cancer.
- Maintaining a healthy nervous system: the nervous system of our body subsumes the peripheral and central nervous system dates which are rich in various vitamins boost the nervous systems health and functionality
- Maintaining heart health: dates with their nutrient richness are very effective in maintaining the heart health these are known to show the positive impact on the weak hearts with high levels of potassium these can significantly reduce the risk of stroke and the other heart-related issues
- Curing sexual weaknesses: dates are the natural aphrodisiac and thus can increase the sexual stamina of the people these are also rich in high levels of flavonoid and estradiol which can significantly increase the sperm count.
- Great for the brain: There are excellent “Benefits of Eating Dates with Milk” for the mind, so the dates can be quite helpful for those who have intellectual works.
- Protection against stroke: utilization of dates consistently supports the presentation of supposed great microscopic organisms in the digestive tract.
- Reduce high blood pressure: These fruits have small quantities of sodium but are full of calcium. A standard serving comprising of 4 to 5 dates comes with 75 mg of magnesium. Researchers have confirmed that taking about 350 mg of magnesium per day can stabilize blood pressure.
- A remedy for alcohol intoxication: dates are the old remedy, believe it or not, if you had some heavy partying the night before you had to go to work it would be really wise to have few dates because they really do have a very good sobering effect because dates have a very high level of soluble fiber.