21 facts and benefits of cinnamon powder, and how to use
Cinnamon is a spice that’s been used ceremonially in Hinduism and other Asian religions for hundreds of years. Its health benefits are well documented. Here are just a few of the many benefits of cinnamon:
Cinnamon is believed to be a powerful healer and aid in combating fatigue, nervousness, poor concentration and depression. It’s also antiseptic and antibacterial.
In addition to these benefits, cinnamon supplements are proven to boost the metabolism which can help improve overall health.”
There can be hundreds of benefits to cinnamon and yet it is one of the world’s most popular spices, which provides us with so many health benefits in ways you might not expect.
Cinnamon is one of our favorite spices and a very familiar flavor you might have tasted it on your oatmeal in a bun or sprinkled it on your hot chocolate
but have you ever wondered where it comes from its perhaps a little bit astonishing but this fragrant spice is actually the bark of these trees?
the cinnamon tree grows to be 12 to 15 feet tall once they reach this height the farmers know they are ready to be harvested
the farmers are repeatedly planting new cinnamon plants to make sure they always have enough to keep up with demand
Types There are two main types of cinnamon.
The very best variety is called “Ceylon Cinnamon”. the most common type is called “Cassia“
however, both of these have wonderful health benefits; however, Ceylon has been shown to be the advanced quality of the two, and it is more classy.
Cinnamon Nutrients contains phosphorus, potassium, vitamin K, beta carotene, choline, amino acid’s manganese, calcium, magnesium, and natural spice compounds.
As you can see cinnamon has some fantastic health benefits for the human body, especially when taken on a daily basis.
How to Use
There are many traditions that you can get cinnamon into your diet. You can add this to smoothies, water, juices, and baking low carb recipes.
You can also practice cinnamon oil on the skin to fight pimples and acne scars,
Cinnamon Benefits and its Medicinal Uses.
Cinnamon is a type of tree bark that has been used as spice This has been used throughout history to help fight diseases.
Cinnamon is the most prevailing healing spices for defending and healing the body from many different health complications.
21 facts and benefits of cinnamon powder,
And how to use this to rapidly boost your health.
1. Skin Well-being Cinnamon is one of the chief sources of
antioxidants for defending the skin from annoyance, allergic reactions, acne, and impurities.
Consuming this powdered spice habitually will help to contest unrestricted radical damage, keeping the skin flexible and looking young with age.
This also works well in natural face masks mixed with raw honey.
2. Diabetes Medical studies display that taking a extra
of cinnamon each day helps to normalize blood sugar levels for those suffering with diabetes.
You can sprinkle this over delicious meals, add to smoothies or take as a daily capsule.
It helps to reduce insulin resistance in the cells and stabilise blood sugars naturally.
3. Weight Harm Those who are overheavy and need to lose some extra weight should definitely add cinnamon into their diet.
By dropping insulin battle this prevailing spice helps you to beat into your own fat capitals for energy and burn off excess fat.
4. Mood By helping to control blood sugar levels you feel peace maker, more calm and fewer likely to have mood swings during the day.
Most people with high anxiety levels have a blood sugar badly-behaved which can be improved by reducing
Carbohydrates and consuming more spices like cinnamon, ginger and chili.
5. Anti-Aging cinnamon has higher antioxidant activities than most other spices in the world,
Along with cloves and turmeric. Together cinnamon powder and cinnamon oil contain concentrated antioxidants
That fight the properties of aging and free radical damage.
This will help to guard your internal organs, skin, eyes and whole body as you get older.
6. Fights Infections Cinnamon contains natural substances that fight viruses and aids to protect the lungs from infection.
The natural oils found in cinnamon bark also certainly boost the immune system so that the body can guard itself against damaging germs,
Fungus and other enemies. Cinnamon Oil in particular is used to fight the common cold, pneumonia and sour throat.
7. Energy Levels With its high absorption of antioxidants, cinnamon can improve energy levels at the cellular level.
Using healthy spices like cinnamon, clove, turmeric and ginger in healthy meals helps the body to produce more energy at the cellular level.
8. Sugar Replacement Cinnamon can be used as a natural sweetener to swap sugar in drinks and smoothies.
It has a natural sweet superiority and actually benefits the body to metabolise carbohydrates and other foods that crack into sugar.
This is a much better option.
9. Oral Hygiene Cinnamon helps to fight off harmful germs in the mouth which sources bad breath, tooth decay, mouth impurities and cavities.
You can us a few drops of cinnamon oil on the toothbrush to help whiten the teeth and clean
the mouth. The powder version is now and then used to make a natural mouthwash.
10. Antibacterial Early cultures used cinnamon to help preserve foods such as meats and fish to keep them fresh for longer.
The natural chemicals help to fight off bacteria like salmonella and keep foods from spoiling.
11. Heart Health the main health benefits of cinnamon is its capacity to recover the health of the heart.
It has been made known to reduce high blood pressure so that blood can socialize freely to and from the heart.
It also supports healthy cholesterol levels, triglyceride levels and aids heart tissue to renew.
12. HIV-1 Studies show that cassia cinnamon can support to fight against HIV-1, the most common stress of this virus in humans.
Laboratory studies display cinnamon is the most operative treatment out of 69 other medicinal plants for fighting HIV ill cells.
13. Brain Function
Cinnamon can help to protect brain cells and lower the risk of neurological problems such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
This compound helps to protect against oxidative stress in the brain and provision healthy neurons.
14. Cancer Risk The high attentiveness of antioxidants in cinnamon may decrease the risk of cancer and protect DNA.
Studies demonstration that cinnamaldehyde can help to famish the blood supply to tumour cells, efficiently killing cancer cells.
This is particularly beneficial against colon cancer, as cinnamon supports purifying enzymes in this area of the body.
15. PCOS Women who suffer with polycystic ovary disorder
can take cinnamon to help regulate menstrual periods. By lowering insulin confrontation in the body,
cinnamon helps to bring back a natural hormone balance. We also mention following
a healthy low carb diet for this condition such as keto.
16. Insect Repellent The strong fragrance of cinnamon is great to use in the garden to avoid insects from your plants.
Sprinkle this around the general area to repel slugs, ants and other creatures.
In the garden, you can also use cinnamon as a natural rooting powder, to inspire the growth in cuttings.
17. Yeast infection Many people suffer with an overgrowth of candida
in the digestive tract which causes digestive problems and autoimmune diseases.
Cinnamon is anti-fungal and helps to fight off yeast infection also detoxifying the colon.
18. Liver Health in Ayurveda, the earliest medicine of India,
cinnamon is used to help detoxify substances from the liver.
This expands overall health and helps enhance the bioavailability and absorption of other spices in the body.
19. Allergies Those who suffer with allergies may use cinnamon
to help relieve their symptoms.
The natural composites in the spice help to fight common
allergy signs by reducing histamine responses in the body.
20. Sperm Quality taking cinnamon on a daily basis aids to increase sperm creation in men, also increasing their motility.
This is excellent for cultivating productiveness especially when trying to consider a child.
21. Oil Burners Cinnamon natural oils are extracted to make essential oils to use in diffusers and oil burners.
This helps to relax the body, as the aromatic compounds are released into the air that calm the nervous system and endorse deep reduction.
22. Cinnamon is a spice that has many positive health benefits. It helps with digestion and relieves upset stomachs, while also calmling the mind.
It’s especially good for sleep because it increases the states of alertness and focus. And one of its best side effects? It helps with weight loss.
23. There are plenty of health benefits associated with cinnamon. It helps in improving your overall metabolism and digestion process, plus it has been shown to help reduce stress levels in a number of people.
24. There are a variety of health benefits associated with cinnamon which are thought to help improve overall cellular energy. This energy helps combat fatigue and stress by releasing endorphins which give users a feeling of pleasure and satisfaction.
Did you know that cinnamon can be used as an anti-inflammatory? Did you also know that it boosts immunity? The health benefits of cinnamon are virtually incomparable. It’s amazing stuff!